Collecting and sharing work within an ePortfolio can provide a powerful way to reflect on your academic and career goals. TDMU has adopted Mahara as a campus-wide ePortfolio platform. This ePortfolio will allow students to cultivate and share their academic, personal and professional accomplishments and build a professional online presence while at TDMU and after graduation.
Benefits of an ePortfolio
ePortfolios can be a benefit to students both studying at TDMU and after graduation.
- Collect and save coursework in one place.
- Share examples of your work with advisors, faculty, mentors or potential employers.
- Demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and attributes gained within and beyond the classroom.
- Master of valuable technology skills.
- Create a valuable bridging tool for your next job!